Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #14: Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR (January 19)



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR.



Tina

1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith (I need to read read read. The movie is coming out in two weeks!)
2. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (I took a peek at it and I'm hooked! It's super badass.)
3. The Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen (the story sounds hilarious; trolls??)

Wendy

4. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard 
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
6. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken 

Shon

7. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke

8. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. I hope this book is good. I read my first book by Victoria Schwab (V.E. Schwab) last year and I did not like.  Here hoping Victoria is better then V.E.


9. Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan


10. Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan


2 comments:

  1. Sword and Verse was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/top-ten-tuesday-40/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went overboard this month buying books, hopefully I will get it next month. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete