Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!! Shon's 2019 Goals & Resolutions

Welcome, 2019! The new year has officially arrived!!

Last year I was in a bad reading slump so I didn't have a chance to participate in any reading challenges. This year I will be participating in a couple of challenges, as well as a few goals I have set for myself!



2019 Goals

  • Goodreads Reading Challenge: to read my goal of 50 books
  • Tangled 'N' Books 2019 Reading Challenge
  • Read 10 adult novels
  • Re-read 5 books

Tangled 'N' Books 2019 Reading Challenge TBR

  1. Slayer by Kiersten White
  2. The Girl King, by Mimi Yu
  3. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare 
  4. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
  5. Skip Beat!, Vol. 42 by Yoshiki Nakamura
  6. Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies by J.K. Rowling
  7. After by Anna Todd
  8. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
  9.  

Adult Novels

  1. Firefly: Big Damn Hero by Nancy Holder, James Lovegrove, Joss Whedon 
  2. How Long 'til Black Future Month? by N.K. Jemisin
  3. The Royal Runaway by Lindsay Emory
  4. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen
  5. An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen
  6. My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
  7. Verity by Colleen Hoover
  8. Luna and the Lie by Mariana Zapata 
  9. Raw by Belle Aurora
  10. Raw: Rebirth by Belle Aurora

Re-read Books

  1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  

2019 Resolutions

  • Do better at being organized. Both online and in real life!
  • Do better at blogging and social media. Because I am the absolute WORST at staying caught up.
  • Save Money. I buy way to MANY books and planner stickers.
  • Declutter. The books have taken over the house.

There you have it, friends! Just a few of my goals and resolutions for the new year! Let's hope I can actually keep up this year.



2 comments: