Thursday, January 31, 2019

Shon's January 2019 Wrap Up

It's the last day of January, Bookworms!!

Can you believe that January is over already? It's been a good book month for me. Not only did I read a lot of great books, but I also added some really good books to my collection as well. I also added a few new Funkos and other goodies to my collection this month, thanks to my Funko Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty Box.

Keep on reading to find out more about my book month!


Reviews:





Books Acquired:


Books Read:

  1. Ringing in the New Year by Alexa Riley
  2. Raw by Belle Aurora
  3. Raw: Rebirth by Belle Aurora 
  4. Verity by Colleen Hoover
  5. Lost in Me by Lexi Ryan
  6. Fall to You by Lexi Ryan
  7. All for This by Lexi Ryan
  8. Curious by R.G. Alexander
  9. Fired Up by Riley Hart
  10. The Royal Runaway by Lindsay Emory
  11. Dirty Headlines by L.J. Shen



In Progress

  • The Frame-Up by Meghan Scott Molin
  • Slayer by Kiersten White 
  • The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan


Overall January was a great month and good start for this new year. I read 11 books this month! I'm definitely hoping that I can keep my reading mojo throughout the rest of the year!

How was your month? What books did you read and add to your collection?


1 comment: