Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Shon's January 2019 TBR

Happy January, Bookworms!!

My January TBR has a mix of new books, old books, re-reads and a few e-books too!

So without further ado, here's my January TBR:






Books I'm Reading:

  1. Slayer by Kiersten White (Tangled 'N' Book 2019 Reading Challenge)
  2. Black City by Elizabeth Richards
  3. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

Books I'm Re-Reading: 

  1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  2. Raw by Belle Aurora

e-Books I'm Reading:

  1. Luna and the Lie by Mariana Zapata
  2. Verity by Colleen Hoover
  3. The Royal Runaway by Lindsay Emory
  4. Raw: Rebirth by Belle Aurora

The books pictured above are just a few of the books I’m hoping to read this month. I better get started on reading, and soon!  Seriously, I have so many books on my list this month. I'm really excited for both the new reads and the re-reads! I hope I can keep up with them all. Wish me luck!!

What's on YOUR January TBR??

Happy Reading !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment