Monday, May 18, 2020

Manic Monday #17: Completed Series I Own!


Happy Monday and happy to the start of another crazy week, Bookworms!!  How are you doing?  Couple years ago, I did this list. I thought it was time to do a updated list after I did my big book un-haul early this year.  Before I start working on this list, I took every book off my bookshelf and my Goodreads TBR.  After added every book back, I currently have 157 unread books on my bookshelf and my Goodreads TBR.

Here is the completed series I currently own!  They are sorted alphabetically by author's last name and I will note whether the series is unread, started, or read.

Renée Ahdieh
The Wrath and the Dawn Series (2 books, unread)

Kelley Armstrong
Age of Legends series (3 books, unread)

Leigh Bardugo
The Grisha Trilogy (3 books, unread)
The Six of Crows Duology Series (3 books, unread)

Gail Carriger
Finishing School series (4 books, unread)

Rae Carson
The Gold Seer Trilogy (3 books, started)

Cinda Williams Chima
Seven Realms Series (4 books, unread)

Roshani Chokshi
The Star-Touched Queen Series (2 books, unread)

Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games trilogy (3 books, read)

Cassandra Clare
The Mortal Instruments Series (6 books, read)
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy Series(10 books, started)
The Infernal Devices Series (3 books, unread)
The Dark Artifices Series (3 books, started)
Ghosts of the Shadow Market (10 books, unread)

Alison Croggon
The Books of Pellinor Series (4 books, unread)

Sally Green
The Half Bad Trilogy (3 books, unread)

Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy series (6 books, read)
Bloodline (6 books, started)

Jodi Meadows
The Orphan Queen Series (2 books, unread)

Marissa Meyer
The Lunar Chronicles Series (6 books, unread)

James Patterson
Confessions Series (4 books, unread)

Mary E. Pearson
The Remnant Chronicles Series (3 books, unread)
Dance of Thieves Series (2 books, unread)

Morgan Rhodes
Falling Kingdoms Series (6 books, unread)

Rick Riordan
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series (5 books, started)
Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard Series (3 books, started)

J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter series (7 books, read)

Marie Rutkoski
The Winner's Trilogy (3 books, started)

Evelyn Skye
The Crown's Game Series (2 books, unread)

Laini Taylor
Daughter of Smoke & Bone Series (3 books, unread)

Amy Tintera
Ruined Series (3 books, unread)

Kiersten White
The Conqueror's Saga (3 books, unread)

xoxo
Shon

No comments:

Post a Comment