Sunday, May 31, 2020

Shon's Monthly Wrap-Up & Book Haul | May 2020

Happy Sunday, Bookworms!  I hope you’re well & safe!  May was another great month for books!  I read 10 books, and added 5 eBooks to my collection.  I'm at the 43% mark on my Goodreads reading challenge for this year.  I've read 65 books so far, and I'm 4 books ahead of schedule.  Here's to another great month of books in June.

eBook Haul
My Midnight Moonlight Valentine by J.J. McAvoy
Elias by Amy Aislin
#Junkie by Cambria Hebert
Heels Over Head by Elyse Springer
Slow Pitch by Amy Lane

Wrap-Up

Daddy Ink (Get Ink'd #1) by Ali Lyda (Rating: 4/5 stars)
My Midnight Moonlight Valentine by J.J. McAvoy (Rating: 3/5 stars)
A Rhythm You Feel by Ann Lister (Rating: 4/5 stars)
Heart Strain by Michele Notaro (Rating: 3.5/5 stars)
Digging Deeper by Michele Notaro (Rating: 3.5/5 stars)
Secret Daddy by Liam Kingsley (Rating: 2/5 stars)
Elias by Amy Aislin (Rating: 3/5 stars)
Gunnar's Guardian by Pandora Pine (Rating: 3/5 stars)
My Brother's Best Friend by Aiden Bates(Rating: 3/5 stars)
Inside Affair by Ella Frank (Rating: 4/5 stars)

Format break-down In May, I read a total of 10 books. Here’s the format that I read them in:
  • 0 Physical books (Purchased)
  • 0 Audiobooks (via Audible)
  • 10 eBooks
    • 2 (Purchased)
    • 8 (Kindle Unlimited)
How was your month? What was your favorite book you read in May? What books did you add to your collection?  Let me know in the comments!

xoxo,
Shon

1 comment:

  1. GJ on the 43% mark! I'm at 31% and a bit behind...

    Have a great month :)

    ReplyDelete