Monday, June 1, 2020

Shon's June 2020 TBR & Most Anticipated Releases


Happy June Bookworms!  I hope you’re well & safe!  Today I’m here with another shortish post which is my June 2020 TBR and Most Anticipated Releases.  I honestly don’t have too much currently on my June TBR.  I might take it easy this month and just read whatever I feel like at the time.  Anyway, let’s get into it….

The first books on my TBR are the books that I'm currently reading Slow Pitch by Amy Lane & The Play of His Life by Amy Aislin.  From there, I plan on reading the following:  NoX by Adrienne Wilder, The Dancer & the Bear by Quin and How to Steal a Thief (Unholy Trifecta #2) by A.J. Sherwood.

Most Anticipated Releases
I also hope to read the following once they are release this month. Messy Ink (Get Ink'd #2) by Ali Lyda, Home for a Cowboy (Windsor, Wyoming #1) by Amy Aislin, Classified (The Elite #3) by Brooke Blaine & Ella Frank and Just Like That (Albin Academy #1) by Cole McCade.

Those are all of the books I hope to read and enjoy this month! Have you read any of these books? What are you planning on reading this month?

xoxo,
Shon


No comments:

Post a Comment