Monday, June 15, 2020

Manic Monday #19: Mid-Year Check In


Happy Monday, Bookworms!  I hope this post find you all well & safe!  It's June so I thought I would do a mid-year check in.  Back in January I posted my 2020 Goals & Resolutions.  Let's take a look to see where I'm at.

Read 150 Books - I have currently read 67 book this year. 45% done with my 2020 reading challenge and 1 books ahead of schedule.

More Catching up on Series - Instead of catching up or finishing a series I'm already reading. I started 9 new series this year.

Expand My Horizons - I wanted to read at least five fantasy books and three non-fiction books this year. So far I have read one fantasy book.

Book Unhaul - In January I donate over 90 books to my local library.

Get back into Blogging - I'm trying to posted weekly.  Keyword is trying.

Watch More Movies and TV Shows - I want to watch a book-to-movie adaptations so I could feature it on the blog this year.  So far have watch zero.

So that it for now, how is your year going?  

xoxo,
Shon



No comments:

Post a Comment