Monday, June 8, 2020

Manic Monday #18: Series I’ve Been Meaning to Start!


Happy Monday Bookworms!   I hope you’re well & safe!  I am sharing series I’ve been meaning to start but haven’t!   I am only doing completed series though because if I did uncompleted ones the list would be never ending!

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Yes, I want to see what all the fuss is about this series! I hear so many good things about it (and some bad).

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
This is just another great fantasy series that I've heard great things about and I would really like to start.

The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
I think that at some point I will have to give this series a chance. I mean, everybody seems to love it.

The Shadow and Bone Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
I'm almost ashamed to admit that I haven't started this series. I've honestly been meaning to for years now, but for some reason I just haven't.

The Gold Seer Trilogy by Rae Carson
I must have read the first two or three chapters of the first book but just wasn’t very appealing to me at the time.

The Queen of the Tearling Series by Erika Johans
One day I will start this series, I'm 99.99% sure I have all of the books in the series.

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
The sad part is I own five of the books.

The Abhorsen Series by Garth Nix
Another one that I'm embarrassed to say I've never started on.

I know, some of you are probably reeling over the fact that I haven’t already started some of these series.  The older series have mostly all been on my TBR for years, but I somehow just haven’t gotten around to them. I'm sure there are other series but these are the ones that first jumped to mind when I started working on the post.

Have you read any of these or do you want to read any of these?

xoxo,
Shon


No comments:

Post a Comment