Friday, May 1, 2020

Shon's May 2020 TBR

Happy May Bookworms!

Today marks 30 days of social distancing, which is absolutely wild.  Things have been a bit overwhelming, working from home has been such a difficult adjustment.  Every day the list of food I want to eat, keep getting longer and longer. I told my family once this was over, that where not going to see me for a month.

Let's get to the main reason you are here.  I had a really had a great month of reading in April. I hope you did, too! Here’s my May TBR list!

The first book on my TBR is the book that I'm currently reading Daddy Ink by Ali Lyda. It is a M/M Romance. If you are new to our blog, my name is Shon and 97% books I read are M/M Romance.

From there, I hope to reread the The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, it been a hot minutes since I reread this. Heart Strain by Michele Notaro and Sabriel by Garth Nix both are on KU. There are some other books I have my eyes on that I might try to get to.

The last book I plan to read this month is Classified by Brooke Blaine & Ella Frank, only because the book comes out on May 27th.

Those are all of the books I hope to read and enjoy this month! Have you read any of these books? What are you planning on reading this month?



xoxo,
Shon 



No comments:

Post a Comment