Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday 56! June 8, 2017





Happy Friday Everyone! By the time you read this Shon, Tina, and I will be in Disney California Adventure! Enjoying some awesome rides, food, and shows! SO I hope your weekend starts off as good as ours!


The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's Voice. Grab a book, any book. Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader. Find any sentence, or few, just don't spoil it. Post it.

"The blood-eyed man grins, his teeth gleaming and straight. He stands over Cal with relish, enjoying the sight of a prince at his feet. Enjoying the power it gives him. But I am the lightning girl, and he knows nothing of true power."



From the book Glass Sword


Have a safe and fun weekend
Happy Reading
Xo,
Wendy


1 comment:

  1. After being pages from ending Red Queen, I know I need this one in my life! Hope you all enjoy your trip! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete