Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday Post #11 Week in Review





Happy Sunday, Bookworms!!

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. You can find more info here: Sunday Post Meme.



Can you believe that this is the last week of June? Where has the month gone? I feel like it's gone by so quickly, and I've not accomplished anything (and by anything I mean, I have still not finished Lady Midnight).


Here's what we where up to last week!


*Bookish
We received two ARC via NetGalley for the exchange of an honest review.


True Colors (True Love #2) by Anyta Sunday
I gave this book a 2 stars

Not a big fan of how the book started. I did find myself intrigued at the beginning of the book. I was curious as to what happened between our two main characters. After I found out the reason for their fallout I was a little disappointed. I was expecting something more. I start to lose interest after this.







Royal Pain (His Royal Hotness #1) by Tracy Wolff
 

I gave this a book 4 stars.

I might do a full review after the book is release.


Also, we receive a package from Candlewick Press to celebrate the cover redesign of The Books of Pellinor epic fantasy series and the release of the prequel The Bone Queen.


Coming up this week is Top Ten Tuesday, "Waiting On" Wednesday, Thursday Thrills, Friday 56! and books review.

Until next week!


Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment