Thursday, June 1, 2017

Shon's June TBR & Most Anticipated Releases!!

Helloooooooo, June!!

I can't believe that June is here already!! 
This year is really flying by.
I think I'm over my reading slump!! I started a book last month. 

Here's a look at the books I'm *hoping* to read this month.

* My June TBR: *

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare
Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2) by Cassandra Clare
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy #1-10) by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson, Robin Wasserman*
 *not pictured

New releases for June!!

Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2) by Victoria Schwab

Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2) by Kiersten White


Follow Me Back (Follow Me Back #1) by A.V. Geiger

Tell me, what's on your JUNE TBR??
What are you Most excited to read in June?? 

Happy Reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment