Monday, April 15, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday | Rainy Day Reads

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

What are some great rainy day reads? Instead of listing books, I thought I will list the type of stories I like to read on a rainy day.

1. I like a short story to pass the time (for just a few hours).
2. I like a short cute contemporary romance that makes me gush.
3. I like a gripping world building story that makes me jump in my seat and burst in a wide smile.
4. I like a story that makes me laugh uproariously with tears streaming down my face.
5. I like a story that makes me cry for hours unable to dry my tears.
6. I like a story that makes me immediately dial up a fellow reader and try to get them to read with me.
7. I like a story that completely exceeds all expectations.
8. I like a story that makes me sigh.
9. I like a story that is outside the box.
10. I like a story not read by many.

Happy reading.






2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with your list.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great twist to this weeks prompt. I completely agree with the second one. I do love a good cute contemporary that makes me gush over the relationship.

    Here is our TTT for this week:
    https://tbrandbeyond.com/2019/04/15/top-ten-tuesday-23-rainy-day-reads/

    ReplyDelete