Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Shon's March & April 2019 Wrap Up

Happy Tuesday, Bookworms! And happy Last Day of April as well!! Can you seriously believe it's the last day of April?? I think this month flew by even faster than last month!

Last month, I'd read so many books I forgot to post my March's Reading Wrap Up and Book Haul. So I'm going to combine March and April together. This might take a while because I think I read more books in March than I did in January & February combined. I also started a new series in March called Criminal Intentions. This series is so good, I should read a review. 

So without further ado, here's my March and April Wrap Up & Book Haul!

Here are all the books I read and added to my collection in March:

Reviews:

Heartbreaker Series by Stella Hart


Books Acquired:


Books Read:


Here are all the books I read and added to my collection in April:

Books Acquired:



Books Read:


So, yeah... March & April where pretty good months for books. 

Now I'm ready to tackle my Love In Bloom Readathon TBR, and I can't wait to get started on it!

That's all for me this month! How was YOUR month??

Happy Reading!!!




1 comment:

  1. You read great amounts in both months. And lots of reoccuring authors too i see. :)

    ReplyDelete