Monday, April 1, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday | Things That Make Me Pick Up a Book

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

What are some things that make you pick up a book?

1. Books that inspire a television show/movie film.
2. Books with an intriguing plot.
3. Books with a pretty cover.
4. Books that attracts the attention of social media.
5. Books that authors want to read.
6. Books categorized into a new genre.
7. Books with world-building.
8. Something fun to read on a rainy day.
9. Something interesting to do on a quiet night.
10. Something to capture your interest when you're in a waiting room.


Happy reading.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely number one. If I'm going to read the book I have to do it BEFORE I see the movie. Otherwise, I'll never get around to it.
    My TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty cover will definitely make me pick up a book, but the blurb will actually make me decide to read it or not. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. New genres are always interesting to check out.

    My <a href="http://www.lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-things-that-make-me-pick-up-a-book/“>post</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with many of them, but you're the first to mention 5. If an author I love says that they loved a book, I'm more likely to check it out myself.

    ReplyDelete