Thursday, November 19, 2015

That’s What He Said Thursday: November 19, 2015


That’s What He Said Thursday is a meme hosted by Chapterbreak.net. Every Thursday post a favorite lines from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind these are direct quotes from dialogue in a book.



"And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb..." He murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word. "What a stupid lamb," I sighed. "What a sick masochistic lion." -Twilight


Oh how I miss these books. Not going to lie I was a major fangirl when Twilight was "in" and this quote will forever be my FAVE. & I don't regret reading them or fangirling over them. It's an epic love story.






Let us know what are some of your favorite lines from your book boyfriend to his heroine, in the comments down below.


xo,

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment