Thursday, November 26, 2015

That’s What He Said Thursday: November 26, 2015


That’s What He Said Thursday

That’s What He Said Thursday is a meme hosted by Chapterbreak.net. Every Thursday post a favorite lines from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind these are direct quotes from dialogue in a book.





"You flirt with everything." She said, "You flirt with old people and babies and everybody in between."

"Oh, I do not..." He tucked his chin into his neck indignantly, "I was just being nice."

"You do so, you're extra nice. With everyone. You go out of your way to make everyone feel special. How is anyone supposed to know that they are special? How was I supposed to know you weren't just being nice?"

"You can't see that I'm different with you?"

"If you smile at everyone," she said, "how am I supposed to feel when you smile at me?"

"How do you feel when I smile at you?" he asked - and then he did smile at her, just a little.

Not like myself, Cath thought. She gripped his hands tightly then stood on tiptoe, brushing her head gently against his cheek. "Like an idiot," she said softly. "And like I never want it to stop."



Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, my newest contemporary fave and I don't read contemporary so that's saying something! :) I simply gush over this book (see my review here).




-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment