Monday, November 2, 2015

The Social Media Book Tag


These questions are based around social media site, but with a bookish theme. This tag was originally created by faultydevices.



Twitter - Your favorite shortest book



Facebook - A book everyone pressured you into reading




Tumblr - A book you read before it was cool



MySpace - A book you don't remember whether you like or not
  • Tina - Divergent by Veronica Roth, I'm sure I liked it when I was reading it but I'm not sure if I like it now (enough for a re-read).
  • Wendy -Mockingjay By Suzanne Collins. So long ago. I need to re-read it.
  • Shon - Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth. I know I love Divergent and I HATE Allegiant but I don't remember Insurgent.



Instagram - A book that was so beautiful you had to Instagram it




YouTube - A book you wish would be turned into a movie
  • Tina - Mistborn The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson, the world is so vast I'm sure seeing it visually will blow my mind (and the creatures like the Inquisitors *shiver* spikes through the eye sockets and spine brr..)
  • Shon - Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard. The fashion and the fighting. I'm all in.
  • Wendy - I have to agree with Shon, I would love for Red Queen to become a movie. I also think they should try to do Vampire Academy again, really loved the series.


Goodreads - A book you recommend to everyone
  • Tina - always Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, perhaps not everyone's cup of tea but hey I grew up reading chimera and all things fantasy, and the best 360 mind blowing twists after each ending
  • Wendy - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Shon - The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski. One day I will do a book tag and not include the The Winner's Trilogy but today is not that day.



Skype - A book with characters that you wish you could talk instead of just reading about
  • Tina - Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, I want to ask Celeana Sardothian about her favorite books and fashion
  • Wendy - The Evolution of Mara Dyer Series. I want to ask her if she really is crazy or what happens & sees is real?
  • Shon - I know that everyone picks this series but I have to go with Harry Potter (Harry Potter #1-6) by J.K. Rowling. Who would not want to talk to Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Rubeus Hagrid, Ginny Weasley & Fred and George Weasley?



No comments:

Post a Comment