Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #5: Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So (November 17)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So.







Tina
1. "She opened her eyes, her shoulders squaring and her chin lifting, even as the rest of her went fluid with feline grace." - Sarah J. Maas, Queen of Shadows


2. "I wish you could be kissed, Jane, because I would beg just one off you and we’d never say anything about it again." - Maggie Stiefvater, The Dream Thieves


3. "I wrote Get a job, he wrote Keep loving my job. I wrote Stay madly in love, he wrote Stay human. 'Because I'll always be madly in love." - Maggie Stiefvater, Linger







Wendy

1. "I'm the kind of who fantasizes about being trapped in a library overnight." - Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl 

2. "You will love him to ruins." - Michelle Hodkin, The Mara Dyer Triology 



3. "I am finally learning my lesson. Anyone can betray anyone." - Victoria Aveyard, The Red Queen. 









Shon
1. 'Ah, go boil yer heads, both of yeh,' said Hagrid. 'Harry - yer a wizard.' - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition by J.K. Rowling (Author), Jim Kay (Illustrator) 


2. If you speak the truth, the monster whispered in his ear, you will be able to face whatever comes. - A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness, Siobhan Dowd (Conception), Jim Kay (Illustrator)



3. An image of a bunch of peacock flash in my head. "So, what, they do a spin, say a few words, back their eyelashes?" - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard




4. Today, I win her back. - Grey by E.L. James 




11 comments:

  1. These are all so great. Love the Rainbow Rowell one because.. aren't we all. Lol.
    Audrey's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these quotes! I really need to read Fangirl - sounds like my kind of character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every Raven Cycle quote just feels me with so many emotions. I love the series so darn much. Nice selection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh~ they need to get together already!! xD screw Adam

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm excited for the movie!! I want to see the trailer ALREADY

      Delete