Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Beat the Backlist Challenge


The Beat the Backlist Challenge is hosted by Austine at NovelKnight.com. The Beat the Backlist Challenge help reader focused on knocking off titles that have been on their TBR for a while, or even ones that get pushed aside for new releases. This challenge will run from January 1st to December 31st, 2017. The primary guideline for the challenge is that the books you choose must have been published prior to 2017. Post updates throughout the year with #beatthebacklist.

Below is my list of books I want to get off my back list.

  1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  2. Cress by Marissa Meyer
  3. Winter by Marissa Meyer
  4. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
  5. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  6. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson 
  7. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson 
  8. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
  9. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan 
  10. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes 
  11. The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
  12. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  13. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
  14. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
  15. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
  16. The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen 
  17. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  18. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
  19. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
  20. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
  21. The Rose Society by Marie Lu
  22. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
  23. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
  24. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
  25. Half Bad by Sally Green
  26. Half Wild by Sally Green
  27. Half Lost by Sally Green
  28. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
  29. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
  30. Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
Wish me luck!

-Shon  

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Shon! I don't really do challenges just because I lose focus throughout the year. :) I hope you love the rest of The Lunar Chronicles and the Shatter Me trilogy! They're two of my favorites. I just read The Rose Society and enjoyed it, but the "it" factor is missing for me. Nevertheless, I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Me too! I just want to get some book off my TBR. I have 343 books on my TBR.

      Delete