Monday, January 9, 2017

Manic Monday #5: Popular Books I Haven’t Read Yet

I was on YouTube the other day watching K-Pop MVs. While watching I decided to catch up on my backlog of booktubers videos. I saw that Margot from Epic Reads posted Top 10 Popular Books I’ve Never Read | Harry Potter, John Green & More!. I remember watching  a similar video a couple months ago from another booktuber. So, I decided I’ll make a list of my own, because who doesn't love a good bookish list? 


The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
To be honest, I don’t really know why I haven’t read these books yet. I’ve heard a lot of people raving about how amazing they are. I’m ashamed to admit but I own all three books.




An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
There is no reason why I have not read this book yet. I have both book one and two on my shelves.



A Court Of Thorns And Roses series by Sarah J. Maas
If you have read my review of  Throne of Glass, you know that I do not like the Throne of Glass series at all. I read the first two and a half, I hate the first book and the second book was okay, but I couldn’t get through the third book. So I’m not in any rush to start ACOTAR. 




Paper Towns by John Green
I have read two John Green books, The Fault In Our Stars and Looking for Alaska. I loved the Fault In Our Stars so much that after reading it I went out and got Looking for Alaska. WHY...Why!?!?! was that book so bad?  When people say that this is their favorite John Green book and they have read it multiple times. I look at them like...





Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
I have The Fault In Our Stars why do I need another. 


2 comments:

  1. lol you're not missing anything with John Green and Me Before You. I've read all of John Green's stuff and it doesn't get better. The only one that came close to The Fault in Our Stars was Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, now I don't feel so bad. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

      Delete