Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday 56! January 20, 2017


The Friday 56 is a weekly blog meme hosted by Freda’s Voice

1] Grab a book, any book.
2] Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
3] Find any sentence, or few, just don't spoil it.
4] Post it.

"And I feel bad for her, I do, but mostly what I feel is even more doomed. At least her father's scandal was a good-family kind of one-a glam studio power grab he lost. ( I looked it up.) The kind without a junkie in it. What if everyone knew about me?"



From the book:
Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler

Have a safe weekend!
Xo,
Wendy

11 comments:

  1. Not sure about this one. The cover really puts me off. I'd love if you and your readers would check out mine ... http://tinyurl.com/LisaKsBookReviewsGTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking the cover on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Seems mysterious and intriguing
      Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, not my style, but very intriguing line choice. I find myself curious...
    My Friday 56

    ReplyDelete
  4. So they're a former junkie??? You have me curious for more! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's an intriguing quote for sure, love that cover, very eye catching. My 56 is My Sweet Revenge
    :)

    ReplyDelete