Sunday, January 1, 2017

Tangled 'N' Books Bookish/Blog Goals 2017

Happy New Year! 



We can't believe it's already 2017!! Wow, where did this year go and why did it go by so fast. Since this is a book blog we decided we needed to share a few of our bookish/book blog goals with everyone. 


SO, here are our bookish/book blog goals for 2017:


Wendy: 


1.] Keep up with my reading challenge on Goodreads 
(if you would like to follow Tangled N Books on Goodreades click here if you would like to follow my personal Goodreads click here.)

2.] Post Weekly. Not only for our Blog but on our Bookstagram too. (follow us on Instagram here.) 

3.] Take more bookish pictures.

4.] Have fun and enjoy reading! 


Tina: 

1.) Hoping to read and appreciate more contemporary novels.

2) Hoping to read at least one sci-fic book this year.

3.) Hoping to read at least 2 or more 500-800 page novel other than works written by Sarah J. Maas ;p


Shon:

I have come to the realization that I have a lot of unread books. You know what else I have a lot of?  Unfinished series.  As I’ve gotten older, I’ve grown more and more fond of stand-alone and New Adult books. The stacks of books in my bedroom has become more and more pressing as I considered how many series I still have to finish. Below are my Top Four series I plan on finishing this year.

TOP 4

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
 Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan
Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead 
The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski



I have also come to the realization that I have a lot of series that I have not started . Below are my Top five series I want to start this year.

TOP 5

The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson
The Queen of the Tearling Series by Erika Johansen
The Half Bad Trilogy by Sally Green  
Red Rising Trilogy  by Pierce Brown
Finishing School Series by Gail Carriger

My other bookish resolutions/goals for 2017 are:
  • Reading I'm going for a 85 book challenge.
  • Monthly Subscription Boxes Going to try 3 monthly bookish subscription box this year.
  • Go to YALLWEST
  • Read the Books I Already Own I need to make a list of my unread books (not including review books).  I'm just too scared, pretty sure I have 100+ unread books that I own. I definitely need to read these as many of them have been on my shelf for well over a year!

You can also find us on Goodreads (Shon and Tina) to keep up with what we are reading.


Have a safe and fun New Year from Tangled 'N' Books 
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment