Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday 56! February 17, 2017


The Friday 56 is a weekly blog meme hosted by Freda’s Voice

1. Grab a book, any book.
2. Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
3. Find any sentence, or few, just don't spoil it.
4. Post it.

"Reluctantly, I take a step forward, back into the press box. I wish I had waited to take the pill. I have maybe ten minutes before I start feeling its effects and I don't want to be around Jonathan when that happens."Well?" I prompt him now. His gaze meets mine for a second before quickly sliding away again. "I know you do some work for Elton, but do you, like, really work for Elton?"


From the book:

Have a great weekend :)
Xo
Wendy

14 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I want to know what is going on and what pill she took. Today I have Echoes in Death by J. D. Robb. I love Eve and Roarke. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this one looks very tempting...and I love that cover! Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “RIGHT BEHIND YOU”


    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know why she took a pill, and what pill it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it caught your attention :) Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Seems interesting. Thanks for mentioning the book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering what the affects of the pill will be and why they took it. I'd like to know more about this book.

    My Friday 56 from The Blood Gospel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also wondering what pill she took. This book is on my TBR :) Happy Reading!

      Delete
  6. The book sounds good but whenever I see that title I start singing Glass Tiger. :-) Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I can see that! for me its more of a Simple Minds- Don't You forget about me! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

      Delete