Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #59: Top Ten Books I Wish Had (More/Less) of...





Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I Wish Had (More/Less) In Them (the original idea came from Andi who suggested top ten books I wish had more kissing which I thought could be fun but also realize it might not be everyone's thing! Could also be top ten books I wish had more diversity in them or top ten books I wish had less violence in them or less romance focus in them or top ten books I wish had more dragons in them. IDK! Have some fun with this one!)

For this week Top Ten, I pick the Top Ten characters I wish where less involved in the story.





Bella Swan from Twilight series: Could anyone be more annoying?


Harry Potter from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Don't get me wrong I love the Harry Potter series, it is one of my all time favorite. But Harry in this book was super annoying. I just wanted to choke him. And this was the biggest book in the series and he was annoying for the first half of the book, that is over 400+ pages of me disliking the main character.

Gale Hawthorne from Mockingjay: There was no reason for Gale in this book.

Peter Hayes from Divergent series: By the time you finished the last book, after you ask yourself why did I read that, you find yourself thinking how did Peter part get so big?

Clary Fairchild from the The Mortal Instruments series: Wait, I found someone more annoying Bella Swan.

Anastasia Steele from Fifty Shades of Grey: Another annoying character. Ana please stop biting your lips and rolling your eyes, I do believe you're making his palm twitch.

Anna Oliphant from Anna and the French Kiss: Whine, whine, whine. We feel so sorry for you that you’re in expensive boarding school in Paris.
 
Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass: First of all let me say welcome if you're new to our blog. If you're not, then you know how much I despise Throne of Glass. Case you need a reminder how much I dislike Celaena Sardothien check out my review of Throne of Glass.

Thanks for stopping by. Who are some of your irritating or annoying character?  Let us know in the comments down below.

Happy Reading!!


7 comments:

  1. "Clary Fairchild from the The Mortal Instruments series: Wait, I found someone more annoying Bella Swan." = Best comment this week!
    I've only read the first book, I don't know if I'll read the others - the world is interesting but the characters are a pain.
    My TTT for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!. Thanks. I did finish the TMI, I agree the world was interesting but the characters where a pain. Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. I literally laughed out loud when I read this and I agree with a number of your choices! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! LOL! There are a lot of good series out there, that have main characters who should be on the side. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Reading!

      Delete
  3. Clary is definitely the weakest link in the entire TMI series.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 100% agree! LOL! thanks for stopping by. Happy reading.

      Delete