Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Post #4





The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. You can find more info here: Sunday Post Meme


Happy Sunday Bookworms!! So, here what going on with Tangled 'N' Book. 

Both Wendy and I went to see Fifty Shades Darker last week. I'm still debating if I want to do a review on the book and or movie.

https://www.instagram.com/tanglednbooks/


Book Outlet:

Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver



From Amazon:


This is what I’m currently reading:


Last Week On The Blog:



Monday, February 13th

  • Contemporary Reviews 2 by Tina 
  • Manic Monday

 Tuesday, February14th

  • Top Ten Tuesday

Wednesday, February 15th

  • "Waiting On" Wednesday

Thursday, February 9th

  • Thursday Thrills

Friday, February 10th

  • Friday 56!
  
HAPPY READING!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am intrigued by Trapped in Silver - it looks like it could be good! I am waiting on The Valiant as well! I am really excited for its release!
    Here's my Sunday Post: http://dualreads.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/cover-characteristic-playing-cards.html

    ReplyDelete