Monday, February 6, 2017

Manic Monday #8: Rainy Day Book Recommendations

Hello bookworms. It's Monday...again. For the past couple weeks we have been getting a lot of rain. Don't get me wrong I love the rain. What I don't like is having drive in it to get to work. When the street flood. When roof leaking. When the house flood. 


What I do love, is sitting on the couch with all the windows open listen to the rain fall, wrapped up in the blanket with a hot cup of hot chocolate in one hand and a book in the other.



Here are some of my favorite rainy day reads.
 
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead 
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
French Silk by Sandra Brown
Crazy For You by Jennifer Crusie

What are some of your favorite books to read when it rains. Let us know in the comments down below.


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. We have been getting a lot of rain as well. I loved the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead! The group of characters were my favorite from the Vampire Acadmey series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading when it's raining and the water is pattering on the roof or the windows. I don't know if I have a favorite rainy day read but those all look like good ones. :)

    ReplyDelete