Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Post #3












The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. You can find more info here: Sunday Post Meme


Happy Sunday Bookworms!! So, here what going on with Tangled 'N' Book. Tina went on a week long birthday/family cruise. 

Wendy and I are making our own planner stickers. Wendy has a Erin Condren's Life Planner and I have me and my BIG ideas The Happy Planner. After spending so much time on YouTube watching Plan With Me video and spending too much money on Etsy. We have decided to make our own stickers for our planners.


The Book Haul

Book Outlet:






Freebies From Amazon:




From Giveaways:


This is what I’m currently reading:

 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30269126-empress-of-a-thousand-skies     https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15724396-the-sword-of-summer    



Last Week On The Blog:


 
Monday, February 6th
  • Contemporary Reviews by Tina
  • Manic Monday: Rainy Day Book Recommendations
Tuesday, February7th
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wish Had (More/Less) of...
Wednesday, February 8th
  • "Waiting On" Wednesday: The Valiant
Thursday, February 9th 
  • Thursday Thrills
Friday, February 10th
  • Friday 56!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh how is Empress of a Thousand Skies!? I can't wait to read that one!
    Here's my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of great books you got there!! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and me too. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Readying!

      Delete
  3. Okay Tell Me three Things- I like that cover but it makes me hungry for waffles like EVERY time lol. But I do kinda want to give it a read...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Me too. I'm going to try to get to it next month. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Readying!

      Delete
  4. A week long cruise sounds like fun! I've been on boats before, but never on a cruise. That's so neat that you all are making your own planner stickers. I wish I was so creative. I hope you are enjoying your reading. Empress of a Thousand Skies sound really good. I read Fifty Shades Darker a few years ago. I never did finish the trilogy, stopping after that book.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete