Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My February 2017 TBR & Most Anticipated Releases!!

Hello Bookworms!!!

Can you believe it's February already??
If you checked out my January Wrap Up & Book Haul post yesterday, you'll know that January was a pretty bad month for me.
I'm hoping that I get my reading mojo back in February.


Pictured above are a few books that I have on my TBR for February. I'm hoping to read more.

Here's what I have so far...

My February TBR:

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
Red Queen | Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

New releases for February!!

King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas
Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
Gilded Cage by Vic James
The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
One Blood Ruby by Melissa Marr
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas 
Dare You by Jennifer Brown
A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom


What books are you most excited for in February??

No comments:

Post a Comment